We Deliver Quality Projects!!
Acordis designs and develops the entire project management process, aligned to PMI standards. The process includes instructions that can be implemented and adapted into any organization.
Composition of Processes:
- Procurement management.
- Project integration & approval management process.
- Communication management process.
- Planning and scheduling management process.
Acordis will ensure the project success by the implementation of the following phases:
- Initiation: Starting up the project with documenting a business case, terms of reference, complete study of the project, and appointing a team.
- Planning: This phase will include setting up a roadmap for the project, planning, financial plan, quality plan, communication plan, and acceptance plan.
- Execution: This phase will include deliverables, controlling the project, delivery time, scope, cost, quality, risk and issues.
- Closure: This phase will include completion of the project, releasing of staff, handing over the project, training and any other post implementation needs.