We Deliver Quality Projects!!
Acordis designs and develops the entire project management process, aligned to PMI standards. The process includes instructions that can be implemented and adapted into any organization.
- PMI standards.
- Project management process and life cycle phases.
- Simple presentation and facilitate quality control and standards.
- Deliver successful projects on a timely manner.
Composition of Processes:
- Project initiation.
- Project management.
- Time management.
- Cost management.
- Change management.
- Procurement management.
- Project integration & approval management process.
- Communication management process.
- Planning and scheduling management process.
Acordis will ensure the project success by the implementation of the following phases:
- Initiation: Starting up the project with documenting a business case, terms of reference, complete study of the project, and appointing a team.
- Planning: This phase will include setting up a roadmap for the project, planning, financial plan, quality plan, communication plan, and acceptance plan.
- Execution: This phase will include deliverables, controlling the project, delivery time, scope, cost, quality, risk and issues.
- Closure: This phase will include completion of the project, releasing of staff, handing over the project, training and any other post implementation needs.