Having a backup solution for data restores is an integral part of an organization’s disaster recovery plan.
Equipment storing information can fail. Backup, whether it is local or offsite, maintains a redundant copy of an organization’s valuable data in the event of a system failure or natural disaster as well as retains data to fulfill compliance requirements and litigation requests.
Barracuda Backup is the unified, cost-effective data protection solution for your physical and virtual environments: a complete backup solution with remote storage that is easy to buy, install, and manage.
|Suggested Backup Volume||16TB||32TB|
|Usable Storage Capacity||36TB||72TB|
The Barracuda Advantages
- Simple pricing.
- Backup software, local storage, and remote storage that can be rapidly deployed in under an hour.
- Cloud-based central management for multisite administration.
- Rapid recovery (local or remote) prevents data loss and minimize downtime.
- Excellent Support.
- Instant access to files during recovery (Barracuda Copy).
- Offsite vaulting to free up valuable space on local storage.
- Compression and deduplication to reduce replication times (up to 50X).
Barracuda Backup is an all-in one backup solution combining software, in-line deduplication, and offsite cloud or private replication without per- server or per-application licensing fees. Barracuda is a single solution to protect physical servers, and virtual machines thanks to its unified policy management for replication, scheduling, and retention.
Barracuda Cloud infrastructure allows simple remote replication, seamless multisite administration, rapid recovery of virtual machines during site disasters, and a complete protection for those operating in private environments or deploying private cloud technologies.
The Barracuda Key Features
- End-to-End Solution
- Centralized Management of Distributed Offices
- Cloud Solution
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Protect your business physical and virtual environments with Barracuda Backup 990/995 NOW!
If you would like to have more information, please fill out the form below and one of our representatives will contact you soon.